Took me a little while to get it, but once I did, I loved setting up my iGoogle page - great to have those links all on the one page. Added Facebook, Wordweb Online, Word of the Day (today's is jaunt), You Tube, My Google Booksearch library, ABC News, Google Docs, and the To Do gadget. I've made up my To Do list (number 1: Write this blog!), checked my documents and much more. I'd like to make this my homepage.
Have also been reading up on other people's blogs to see how they are going with the course. Came across a great You Tube clip on Rhozlibraryblog - digital natives - really worth watching - especially for educators.
I'm enjoying this course, I'm learning so much.
I'd love to work for Google, though I'm not sure what I have to offer them. I'll certainly be getting my 16 year old to check it out though, I can certainly see her lounging around on one of their hammock, working out a design issue!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.