Friday, May 21, 2010

#13 and #14 MySpace and Facebook

Had a look at MySpace and thought in terms of communicating with an audience, MySpace was well suited to the job. Really liked the Yarra Plenty Page. Facebook was fun. I set up my own page and have now linked up with a few people, including my son who's away at university. I've enjoyed following him, he's very witty and it's another method of communicating with him. Have had lots of fun bickering with my daughter via Facebook too. I'm not the kind of person that want's to communicate with masses of people - I do that in my job, but I have appreciated being able to communicate with family and close friends - Facebook is complimentary to other methods of communication, it's a bonus. Had a look at Twitter too and I'm glad I did, but it's just to short and fast for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.